Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bring Me a Cheeseburger!!!

I am down one more pound on the scale today. Fully expecting to put pounds back on when I start eating regular food again, but it sure is a nice feeling at this point to at least be reaping the reward of not eating. Lol! I told my husband this morning that there is no way I could ever go on Survivor and last the whole time. I'd be delirious after two days, yelling, "Somebody bring me a cheeseburger!" Heh.

I am feeling pretty weak, especially in the morning. Bleh. I am tired of feeling tired, and I am starting to see why nurses don't make good patients!

I went with my mom to Chili's today, and I got a cup of baked potato soup that they were kind enough to puree for me, so it was basically a creamy liquid. I was only able to eat about 1/4 of it, but it felt good to be out of the house with my mama doing something. After that we went to the movies to see The Switch and it turned out to be a really good movie.

I am looking forward to Autumn. It is my most favorite time of the year. Looking forward to burning fall scented candles, and fitting into a smaller sized wardrobe! Good things to come!!!

No comments: